Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Shift in Direction

Trying once again to simplify my life, I have decided to try wordpress for my illustrated journal blog. After visiting Alexis and Nicole's blogs, it appeared that I might find it might suit my needs a bit better. I'm not sure how wordpress and blogger are related, but I was able to import all of the posts on this blog into my new blog. On occasion, I will post to this blog, but probably not more than once a month.

I believe it is easier to subscribe to the wordpress blog. You will find a "Blog" drop down button in the upper right corner that allows you several options including subscribing. My new blog is Third Time Around at chriscarterart.wordpress.com.

Over the next couple of months I am working on a large commissioned piece. I doubt that I will post paintings on Ebay during this time. I might simply vanish until late Spring when I will offer Creativity Workshops and Painting Workshops from my home studio.

Image: Maggie Segale - oil on paper

No comments: